Take the first step in your career at Michelin Zalău!
about the Program:
We care about giving people a better way forward. Be part of a team in which you are empowered & encouraged to reach your full potential and fulfill your ambitions. With the Michelin All-season internships, you can take your first step towards a career.
We offer, in our tires and metallic cords factories in Zalău, the opportunity to discover the industry through internships in: technical, IT, automation, production, organization and quality.
19 July 2021 – 30 September 2021
What we are looking for:
- Are you a student, 3rd or 4th year for bachelor's or for master's degree at a technical specialization?
- Do you have a dynamic, organized, communicative, analytical personality? And do you want to know the industrial environment?
- Are you an intermediate or fluent English speaker?
If you answered YES to the above questions, we want to meet you!
What will you do?
- You will propose and implement a practical solution specific to your internship project.
- You will interact with employers from different fields.
- You will apply your theoretical knowledge.
Let's talk about what we offer:
- The opportunity to implement an impact project for the company.
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future.
- An attractive package of benefits, if applicable a relocation package.
- The support of your mentor that will guide you throughout the entire period
- The possibility to write your bachelor's or dissertation paper within the company.
- The opportunity to join the company, at the end of the internship, following a process of selection.
- March 22 - April 23: receipt of CVs and letters of intent
- April 26 - May 14: selection of candidates
- June 1 - July 16: project allocation and administrative formalities
- July 19 - September 30: internship program
Send your CV and letter of intent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moving Forward Together!