Purchase to Pay
The Purchase to Pay Domain contributes to Michelin's sustainable performance, competitiveness and development, creating added value and supporting innovation with the help of our suppliers. This contribution is made through operational excellence and sustainable procurement, supporting business ethics, protecting the environment and human rights.
Discover some of our jobs in Purchase to Pay:
MISSION: Ensures the procurement process, until the payment for the contracts for which he/she is responsible, working together with International Contract Managers, purchasers in the country and the local procurement team and various factory partners.
• Ensures that internal partners can place orders in systems;
• Investigates and solves the reason for blocking payment invoices;
• Provides support to partners and internal suppliers;
• Ensures the continuity of the supply activity in the plants, respecting the agreed terms and objectives of the plant;
• Manages and optimizes contracts for their lifetime;
• Contributes to the efficiency of the Purchase to Pay (P2P) process.
MISSION: Coordinates the team, to achieve performance objectives and increase partner satisfaction.
Provides administrative support and products, equipment and services to internal factory partners in accordance with procurement procedures, agreed service level and Michelin principles.
• Organizes the team and delegates tasks to ensure business continuity;
• Supports the standardization process and ensures compliance with specific procedures; coordinates the implementation of ideas for progress in order to improve processes;
• Ensures the delivery of orders to partners; unlocks invoices in the systems used;
• Monitors operational indicators, proposes and ensures the implementation and follow-up of corrective actions regarding complaints, conflicts, or risks of non-achievement of objectives;
• Identifies the development needs of skills at team level; prepares and implements the related plan.
• Creates and consolidates reports;
• Learns how to manage the relationship with suppliers;
• Learns how to work in various applications;
• Participates in various activities of the department (provides assistance to suppliers, discusses with other departments about the needs and orders)
MISSION: Provides internal customers with products, equipment or services negotiated by the Procurement department, according to Michelin procedures and principles. Provides administrative assistance and ensures continuity of supply activity in plants.
• Analyzes and processes the purchase request validated by the internal partner; communicates the purchase order to the supplier; keeps the internal partner informed about the status of the order until the delivery of the goods / services. Check that the goods have been received correctly. Manages invoices in the computer system;
• Supervises the resolution by the supplier of any quantitative / qualitative non-conformities; in case of delivery delays, informs the internal partner and decides on actions to resolve the issues;
• Carries out market research at the request of internal partners;
• Informs the logistics service provider about any transport needs; receives customs notifications for incoming products and prepares documentation for the release of products